Cummings - one rule for us...

I see ian blackford is trending on twitter.

He joins the growing list of hypocrites during this national outrage.

You do realise the 25th March was when parliament broke for recess don’t you? It was also PMQs and Corbyns last ever pmqs. Parliament was packed with MPs from Labour, Tories, Lib Dem’s.

They were then directed to go back to the constituent offices to work on local issues and from home.

Almost every single MP would have done that apart from cabinet ministers.

If you want to get rid of Blackford for that you will be sacking nearly every MP :lol::lol:

Rees Mogg gave the closing commons statement. Do you want him to go to??

You do realise the 25th March was when parliament broke for recess don’t you? It was also PMQs and Corbyns last ever pmqs. Parliament was packed with MPs from Labour, Tories, Lib Dem’s.

They were then directed to go back to the constituent offices to work on local issues and from home.

Almost every single MP would have done that apart from cabinet ministers.

If you want to get rid of Blackford for that you will be sacking nearly every MP :lol::lol:

Rees Mogg gave the closing commons statement. Do you want him to go to??

Saw this trending on Twitter. Seems loads of the 'outraged right' were sharing it. This brummie lad seems to fit that description. Pretty idiotic really.

Saw this trending on Twitter. Seems loads of the 'outraged right' were sharing it. This brummie lad seems to fit that description. Pretty idiotic really.

One of the most stupid things I’ve heard on here so far. Would have had every MP in the country travelling on the 25/26th March aside from cabinet ministers staying in London on the response.

Newsnight like getting stuck in its fair to say. Despite one of 2 of the bbc journalists lacking a little bit of objectivity, maitliss shows to mercy

One of the most stupid things I’ve heard on here so far. Would have had every MP in the country travelling on the 25/26th March aside from cabinet ministers staying in London on the response.

I think it's the bit about him isolating and then taking journeys to the beach etc, either way aren't all these knackers classed as key workers !?!?

I just don't get this, this wouldn't be as bad if he'd just come out from the start and said I panicked broke the rules I'm sorry I'll pay a fine and hope you can forgive me a massive misjudgement at this unprecedented time. Instead he's lied doubled downed on his actions being ok and within the rules and it's dangerous and is pissing people off even more. Then you have bo Jo and his cronies falling over themselves to back him again making it even worse. Very strange actions all round.

I just don't get this, this wouldn't be as bad if he'd just come out from the start and said I panicked broke the rules I'm sorry I'll pay a fine and hope you can forgive me a massive misjudgement at this unprecedented time. Instead he's lied doubled downed on his actions being ok and within the rules and it's dangerous and is pissing people off even more. Then you have bo Jo and his cronies falling over themselves to back him again making it even worse. Very strange actions all round.

it’s been the gov approach right from the start, never admit any mistakes and tell the public the gov are world beaters. Thinking about it Cummings is probably a big voice in this, he won’t admit any wrong doing and quite oddly at his press conference wanted to tell everyone he predicted (but didn’t really to the point he lied) covid 19 last year in his blog. Just a little bit of humility from the gov should have been possible ....

The one thing this last week has given us is an insight into how the official investigation into the government's pandemic response will go. Whitewash written all over it.

Back