Cummings - one rule for us...

Oof!

Oof back

You should stay at home as much as possible.
The reasons you may leave home include:
  • For work, where you cannot work at home
  • Going to shops that are permitted to be open - to get things like food and medicine
  • To exercise or spend time outdoors
  • Any medical need, including to donate blood, avoid illness or injury, escape risk of harm, or to provide care or help to a vulnerable person

Is there a public right of way next to the property? I'm sure the person who reported seeing him in April said they were taking their daily exercise when they heard music and saw him.

this person must of been trespassing to say they saw him and heard music unless they were undercover remainiacs with MI5 kit.

Oof back

• Going to shops that are permitted to be open - to get things like food and medicine
  • Any medical need, including to donate blood, avoid illness or injury, escape risk of harm, or to provide care or help to a vulnerable person
That doesn’t cover people who need to isolate

Yep and that means the parents/sisters/whoever could travel to London and not the reverse and someone who is infected taking a kid somewhere. If they were that bad then they shouldn't have been travelling to Durham.

Was the bairn really that vulnerable though? As I said earlier, Cummings was said to be working from home according to Downing Street. His lass said he was really ill in her Spectator piece yet she was playing with the kid making stuff. Yet within 2 weeks he was back to work. Plus if they were too bad then why are they even travelling anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Labour ramping up,the pressure gan on starmer man

See how much buffoon needs Cummings

kind of hope he keeps him in a strange way, will be an easy stick for Labour to use against them

baffling he is, his right wing mates will always defend him, as will some of the Brexit lot, but a lot of floating voters won't understand this like.

Hurting himself

Oof back

So where a parent becomes ill with symptoms then all children become 'vulnerable' do they?

And the rule was (as is) if you have symptoms you stay at home. That overrides the above.

How can they just undermine the whole lockdown for 1 bloody bloke?

People have free reign to do what the fuck they want now

not seen my parents this year, why can't I just drive and see them now?

mate take your lifting crack to the BNP, and fascist forums will yah.
Jesus. Of course, BNP and fascist, nice. I’m sure you can back that kind of slander up?

Back