Cummings - one rule for us...

What makes you think that?

I know that anything other than lighting a torch and grabbing the pitchfork (when it suits) is unacceptable here, obviously. Too many people cooped up for too long looking for fights to have.

If Cummings' justification for the trip is crap, then I'll say so.

You are still defending this :lol:

how hasn't this right wing nutter not been banned mods?

When I take my kids home they piss in a lay by so it’s not unreasonable to think he’s done the same. That’s not the issue here tho, he shouldn’t have made the journey regardless, whether he stopped or not is a moot point.

Who has a full tank of petrol at all times?

How can they just undermine the whole lockdown for 1 bloody bloke?

People have free reign to do what the fuck they want now

not seen my parents this year, why can't I just drive and see them now?

mate take your lifting crack to the BNP, and fascist forums will yah.
You can if you are infected and have a child.

"A Downing Street spokesperson said that at no stage was Cummings or his family spoken to by the police about breaking the rules". Well, not only did he escape a fine, it's being claimed neither Cummings nor his family were spoken to.
I think you need to consider that statement carefully aside suspect there is a bit of weaselling going. The last four words are key. The police have said they 'spoke to the owner of an address' and 'explained to the family the guidelines' so, technically, you could argue it wasn't about breaking rules. There seems no logical reason for the police to diverge from the truth.

Last edited:

Back