Cummings - one rule for us...

Shall we state something obvious?

Anyone who breaks the rules should be prosecuted
Those who set the rules should be banned hypocrites and face further scrutiny

The police dont want to prosecute because its all very British and everybody will do the right thing stuff.

"Lockdown" has been a farce from the start

Didn’t realise Dom Cummings had been around so long, was special adviser to gove when he was education secretary in tbe early 2010s . I guess brexit and social media are his big things

Didn’t realise Dom Cummings had been around so long, was special adviser to gove when he was education secretary in tbe early 2010s . I guess brexit and social media are his big things
Oh I remember.

Toby young
Micheal Gove
Dominic Cummings

Three of the biggest arseholes you could ever meet, love the privatisation of state education and selling public assets to “academy trusts”

Doesn't look like there is anything new in the papers today. That's that then. What a crazy couple of weeks. A story that completely split the country down the middle and brought out the very worst in the press, politics and sections of the public.

Doesn't look like there is anything new in the papers today. That's that then. What a crazy couple of weeks. A story that completely split the country down the middle and brought out the very worst in the press, politics and sections of the public.
I wouldn't say it was split down the middle.

I wouldn't say it was split down the middle.
The numbers are getting worse for Cummings. :lol:

The number of people who want him sacked has now reached 68% from 52% last week. If I remember correctly, 52% is a majority big enough to warrant getting rid of absolutely everything to do with the EU so the fact his idiotic supporters are spinning the fact that more people want him gone now than last week as a good thing is hilarious tbh.

Last edited:
seems the right wing press are about to give Dom’s grassers a bit of his medicine

wouldnt fancy being mr lees or mr Matthews for a couple of days, mr lees will be spoken to by durhams finest for lockdown breach, has to be for equity, with no further action, and mr Matthews well that might be wasting police time.

Last edited:

Back