Cuba

Amazing place, would highly recommend going. Went to Playa Pesquero which Castro opened himself.

Literally not a bad word to say about the place

On the other hand the all inclusive "5 star" resorts are a bit shite.
Loads of people say this, but the place we stopped at was perfectly good enough. Ok, not as good as a 5* in Mexico, but still 4* quality.
We went back to the same hotel 2 years later as we saw a deal we just couldn't turn down.

This was a canny while back, so it might not be the same now. Melia Las Dunas was the hotel.

2 centre holiday with 3 nights in havana then out to AI varadero. Havana a must if you go there before it changes. I like to get out and explore outside the AI resort so this one was good with free bikes you could ride down to the town for some people watching.
My daughter (no!) is a travel agent working online and she had a deal on Friday or Saturday going out there today for under £700 2 weeks AI!
I wish I had been free for that!
Sounds good that mate
Does she work online can you pass on her website or contact ?

Be wary withdrawing cash - my cards (chip & pin) didn't work in the ATMs but my partners did. A lot of places don't take cards - best to take a stash of cash but not dollars!

Daughter went this year stayed in Havana for a few weeks doing a training course on film making (her teams final film is being shown in the Belize film festival) she loved the place, stayed in a small B&B type place and loved it. She thought Havana was great and the people were really friendly - she wants to go back so it must be alright

Sounds good that mate
Does she work online can you pass on her website or contact ?
Obviously that opportunity has gone now but She advertises stuff on Facebook with daily offers.
Todays that caught my eye was June 2nd 2019 to Jamaica AI with waterpark on site 2 Adults 2458, with 1 child (up to 12) 2999 and 2 children 3999
Plenty entertainment on site, international drinks, minibar in room.
Can pm ya her details if you do facey, messenger or want to ring?

Obviously that opportunity has gone now but She advertises stuff on Facebook with daily offers.
Todays that caught my eye was June 2nd 2019 to Jamaica AI with waterpark on site 2 Adults 2458, with 1 child (up to 12) 2999 and 2 children 3999
Plenty entertainment on site, international drinks, minibar in room.
Can pm ya her details if you do facey, messenger or want to ring?

Can do cheers
was looking for February 2019
Looked at Jamaica as well but not sure
Been to Barbados few times loved it there but it’s expensive so thought we would try somewhere different for winter break

Can do cheers
was looking for February 2019
Looked at Jamaica as well but not sure
Been to Barbados few times loved it there but it’s expensive so thought we would try somewhere different for winter break
Details sent mate. I liked Jamaica but hard not to like any of the Islands. She gets random offers most of which are a while off but the cuba one mentioned first was a bit more unusual and such a bargain because of timeframe I would think.
In my experience if you have enjoyed one holiday chain/company they willusually replicate the same service at all their resorts. We have been to a couple of Dreams and look out for them opening a new one as they price it very competitively first year to get it established then put prices up to standard. Good holiday whatever you book mate

Back