Crypto Crash

People loosing hard earned money. Strange from such a leftie.
Jealous, bitter people hate to see anyone doing well. He'll have been watching the bitcoin price more than anyone who holds it just waiting for a dip.

Daftie doesn't realise a smallish 10k dip still leaves people tens of thousand up.

Be wanking himself silly hoping for a complete crash.

Doesn't realise how close the markets are now aligned with crypto. Any crash in crypto largely mirrors the stock markets and his own pension fund which will have taken a canny wack this week 😄

Last edited:
Jealous, bitter people hate to see anyone doing well. He'll have been watching the bitcoin price more than anyone who holds it just waiting for a dip.

Daftie doesn't realise a smallish 10k dip still leaves people tens of thousand up.

Strange behaviour. I didn’t think of the jealousy thing but you are probably right mate.

Doesn't realise how close the markets are now aligned with crypto. Any crash in crypto largely mirrors the stock markets and his own pension fund which will have taken a canny wack this week 😄
Is your logo an NFT?

There certainly seems to be some resentment towards those who have invested into cryptocurrency , and a rejoicing in their demise. I have never invested a penny into the stock, but take no satisfaction in the crash. Hopefully those who have lost considerable sums are not in a desperate position as a result.

I have a friend who cant wait to steer any conversation onto crypto and how wonderful it is. How much better an investment it is compared to say gold, property or stocks.

‘you know Lee? Hes a millionaire now, because of crypto’
‘Ah really? Good on him, glad hes doing well, wheres he living now?’
‘Castletown’

‘………’

S&P 500: -16% YTD
FTSE 100: -1% YTD
BTC: -38% YTD

Fair enough. It is clear I don't understand. It just sounds like some people made up a problem one day then people flocked to buy into it for no reason. It feels like a house built on sand to me.
It's not mate. Many of the shitcoins are built on sand but Blockchain and it's future, well it's our future.
And out of the cryptos, BTC has the smallest drop
And Ada the biggest rise.
I have a friend who cant wait to steer any conversation onto crypto and how wonderful it is. How much better an investment it is compared to say gold, property or stocks.

‘you know Lee? Hes a millionaire now, because of crypto’
‘Ah really? Good on him, glad hes doing well, wheres he living now?’
‘Castletown’

‘………’
This reminds me of the Dylan song. Blowin in the Wind.

Last edited:
It has no intrinsic value, isn't backed by anything, isn't nearly as a secure as it's supposed to be, is run by for-profit entities that reserve the right confiscate accounts in the event of their own liquidation, and is heavily exposed to increased regulatory scrutiny because it's now the primary mode of international money laundering. Does that sound like a good investment?
Your view doesn't carry any testosterone heightening rhetoric :(

Last edited:

Back