Crypto Crash

Luna was the 4th biggest coin very recently.

If you invested £100 a few weeks ago, that investment would be worth less than 1 penny today.

Tanked so hard it’s being delisted :lol:

Last edited:
Luna was the 4th biggest coin very recently.

If you invested £100 a few weeks today, that investment would be worth less than 1 penny today.

Tanked so hard it’s being delisted :lol:

Even people investing that much yesterday would've probably lost everything by now :lol:

Anyone think it'll eventually go back up? Tempted to pile in
It has no intrinsic value, isn't backed by anything, isn't nearly as a secure as it's supposed to be, is run by for-profit entities that reserve the right confiscate accounts in the event of their own liquidation, and is heavily exposed to increased regulatory scrutiny because it's now the primary mode of international money laundering. Does that sound like a good investment?

It has no intrinsic value, isn't backed by anything, isn't nearly as a secure as it's supposed to be, is run by for-profit entities that reserve the right confiscate accounts in the event of their own liquidation, and is heavily exposed to increased regulatory scrutiny because it's now the primary mode of international money laundering. Does that sound like a good investment?

I see It more as gambling. I wouldn't put anything in I couldn't afford to lose

Back