Cruises.....

Right, nivver been on a cruise in my life before but....

I've decided to hang up the old work boots and retire towards the end of August and fancy a bit of a chill out with the missus and considering a small cruise.

Nowt too lengthy for my first one in case we hate it, mebbes around 10 days and nothing long haul, possibly just a European jaunt to dip a toe in the water.

Have I left it too late for say early September and will I struggle to get anything decent?

Any recommendations or advice on companies, ships, itineraries etc.

Ta

Right, nivver been on a cruise in my life before but....

I've decided to hang up the old work boots and retire towards the end of August and fancy a bit of a chill out with the missus and considering a small cruise.

Nowt too lengthy for my first one in case we hate it, mebbes around 10 days and nothing long haul, possibly just a European jaunt to dip a toe in the water.

Have I left it too late for say early September and will I struggle to get anything decent?

Any recommendations or advice on companies, ships, itineraries etc.

Ta

I'm going on a 10 day jaunt with P@O round southern Spain, Portuugal and Gib early October for my honeymoon. Leaving from Southampton.

Went on 7 day one last year round the western med leaving from Rome with Royal Caribbean. Had couple of days in Rome beforehand. Was a cracking holiday

Back