Cruise ship, biggest ever, 10,000 people!

Not sure if I would ever want to go on holiday/cruise on a small town?

Prison hulks, with better food?

Horrible idea for me... stuck on board with people you can't get away from. When I was a croupier going on the cruises was something to look forward to... back then you only worked in International waters and was pretty good fun but I still couldn't hack the idea of being trapped on a vessel with a bunch of people.

I wouldn’t go on a cruise for years because I thought it was full of posh folk , or worse ….people who thought they were posh.
Finally caved into family pressure and did western med . Told everyone I wasn’t happy.
I have to say it was one of the best holidays I ve had . We were on Norwegian Epic fabulous ship - I had a blast.

When they advertise things like river cruises as spending time with a group of like-minded people it sends a shiver down my spine. My idea of hell would be being stuck on a boat for a couple of weeks with a bunch of (unts like me.

Going on a RC cruise in 2 months so this is class to hear!
Honestly mate . It's floating heaven . Staff amazing facilities outstanding. Waking up to new exciting places to explore each day . It's fantastic mate đź‘Ś. Top tip . Food is outstanding on board so much choice . Take elasticated trousers for journey home ha . As food just so tempting and amazing đź‘Ź. Have a fantastic time !!

I wouldn’t go on a cruise for years because I thought it was full of posh folk , or worse ….people who thought they were posh.
Finally caved into family pressure and did western med . Told everyone I wasn’t happy.
I have to say it was one of the best holidays I ve had . We were on Norwegian Epic fabulous ship - I had a blast.

Similar experience to me.
Thought I would never go and enjoy it. Went to the Norwegian Fjords and loved every minute. It doesn’t feel packed. For once a holiday where I am not the Taxi driver.

Back