Crowds

Tuesday nights crowd should be interesting.

Lowest league crowd of the season perhaps for us?

Got to be massively dependent on the performance and result today. A good showing and there will be a decent crowd on Tuesday, we all know how it works.
Probably more pressure on the Tuesday match in reality , a shit show then and we could lose a few on the gate for the next few.

Well I can honestly say hand on heart that our owners have turned us into a shit Oxford if this is all we can muster. I couldn’t give two shits what anyone else on this board says about it. I had real hope that these two would turn it all around as a club. I’ll happily eat my words if (that’s IF) we get promoted. I’ll still go, and
I know others who travel hundreds of
Miles will go but it will get to a point where financially it won’t be worth the hassle. You will never see another club with 25k plus gates in this league. Sorry if I sound over reactionary but everyone has a breaking point.

go take a break from it mate. It’s incredible how many people have stuck with it. But if we are going to stick with them we have to find it somewhere inside of us to be positive
Sunderland ’til I die

are you alright mate? Only that type of blind faith is likely to be ridiculed on here.

Last edited:
go take a break from it mate. It’s incredible how many people have stuck with it. But if we are going to stick with them we have to find it somewhere inside of us to be positive

are you alright mate? Only that type of blind faith is likely to be ridiculed on here.
That and I have nowt else to do every other Saturday afternoon!

Back