Crowded House

:lol:
Cheers @dangermows. This bastard cluffy will burn in hell for his lugless equine fyassed love affair. She's like a f***ing broken burglar alarm imitating Red Rum.
:lol::lol::lol:
I can only deduced what you said there but it's f***ing hilarious as hell all the same. Even my Tagalog-only speaking cousins would read that and crack up:lol::lol::lol::lol:

she's always been fit man :lol:
Logon or register to see this image
She's f***ing horrible, pal, no really, absolutely horrible

Aye, for jumping fences.
:lol:

Seen him three times. Once at Kentish Town T&C Club, once at NCH and once crossing Kensington High Street where I said areet? As I thought he was someone I used to work with but couldn’t place. As soon as he replied “Yeah, yourself?” I realised and felt a twat as I’ve nivver bothered celebs before. Apart from @shepherd88 obviously.

My dad used to always have them on when I was a kid like, used to think they were class when he did cause of the lyric “smiling as the shit comes down.” :lol:. Not my usual cup of tea but as I’ve got older I’ve started to actually appreciate their music.

Some great tunes.
As has Tim Finn (Persuasion is always a good one)

Anyone remember them on Going Live when they asked the quiz question "which one of the band isn't circumcised"?

Saw them once and left after 20 minutes so dull :neutral:

i appreciate he's written some decent tunes mind. The above being one of them. Distant Sun being another

By above i mean fall at yr feet not pineapple head which is crap! :lol:
I can imagine. A few good songs but they're frightfully middle of th

Saw Crowded House a few times (with Paul Hester and without). Newcastle City Hall (1992) for Woodface tour and Whitley Bay Ice Rink (1994) for Together Alone tour. Seen Neil Finn solo and Finn Brothers also (City Hall).

He's always good value live. Would have love to have seen Split Enz and some canny stories of them performing live.

I think Neil's first two solo albums are decent and, as mentioned, Tim has had some decent stuff out also and I really like some of the very early Split Enz stuff which is quite folky.

I rarely listen to them now - not something I would stick on and particularly listen to.

Back