Crowded House

Saw them once and left after 20 minutes so dull :neutral:

i appreciate he's written some decent tunes mind. The above being one of them. Distant Sun being another

By above i mean fall at yr feet not pineapple head which is crap! :lol:

Saw them once and left after 20 minutes so dull :neutral:

i appreciate he's written some decent tunes mind. The above being one of them. Distant Sun being another

By above i mean fall at yr feet not pineapple head which is crap! :lol:
Bollocks! :lol:
Each to their own. I think he always comes across as a genuine bloke and likes to have a bit of banter, which you obviously missed as he usually starts that 25 minutes in.

Hang on...wasn't it you who likes Celine Dion...? :lol:

Bollocks! :lol:
Each to their own. I think he always comes across as a genuine bloke and likes to have a bit of banter, which you obviously missed as he usually starts that 25 minutes in.

Hang on...wasn't it you who likes Celine Dion...? :lol:
I've never seen her live.
Neil Finn's made more good records than her.
Celine makes me laugh ...as does the fury when I say I like her :lol:

It's not fury - just difficult to take seriously... :lol:
yeah my love for her isn't massively serious !
on the original thread i told muggboits he hadn't heard her 'rare demos' and he took me at my word :lol:

I like the odd bit in a Eurovision/Abba/Babs Striesand kind of way but I couldn't listen to more than one song really

Best songwriter around, his last album Out of Silence is incredible. Real tunes not some shite pop stuff. One of these people who just has a natural gift for melody.

Not sure I fancy this Lightsleeper bollocks he's recorded with Liam, I fear it'll be cackage

Thread title...check

Video/link to daily mail/Liam Gallagher quote...check.

Cool smiley....check

Yes, it's yet another thrilling dangermows thread.

You can't post a thread without a title.

Good content.

I am cool like.

Cheers. Be odd if it you didn't think so mind, as you've commented, but jobs a good un marra, glad you liked.

Back