Crossed arms, nee smile, emotion or pointy shoes

• Thread starter Deleted member 6823
  • Start date

Honestly can't believe some of the utter garbage posted on here lately. Really is the worst PF has ever been.

Ya divvent understand and I will help ye..."it will be good to get a bit of emotion back on the touchlines after our over thinking dour Scottish manager"

At least we won't see the soul sucking robot in the quilted jacket on the sideline from tomorrow.

Gan on there Parky son, flail yet arms about and get all het-up like.

There's been some truly horrific posts on here lately but this just about tops them all.

Pathetic.
That said I am just delighted as Phil Parkinson wears a tracksuit and doesn't shop at Reiss, that we can now at least look forward to some improved performances and stand a chance of promotion.

Last edited:
Ya divvent understand and I will help ye..."it will be good to get a bit of emotion back on the touchlines after our over thinking dour Scottish manager"
What is the obsession with emotion?

The club needs a viable strategy and with that, clear tactics to get us back to the Premier League. Emotion doesn’t achieve that. Logic achieves that.

We need people with brains who can make a plan and achieve it, not people who cry when we lose.

The club needs a viable strategy and with that, clear tactics to get us back to the Premier League. Emotion doesn’t achieve that. Logic achieves that.

We need people with brains who can make a plan and achieve it, not people who cry when we lose.

Perfectly summed up

True, but a little enthusiasm instruction and encouragement from the gaffers in the technical area would be a welcome addition. Lifts the crowd a bit too.

That might be the view from the East Stand but the rest of the ground may be ever so slightly more enthused.

I like your essay 🤪

Football is about passion mann..otherwise why f*****g bother?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back