Croft Track Day Experience

So? It isn't about the instructor you moron. Nor is it about how old the car is. It is about the fact you will go away being able to say you have driven a Mclaren 570S, a Ferrari 348 Spyder and a Porsche Cayman.

I get 3 laps in both the Ferrari and the McLaren so when he says "in we go" after 3 laps I ought to expect that you dullard.

I cannot believe I am having to actually defend myself and what is my own birthday present from my parents. I cannot believe I am having to actually defend what to many should be a happy and fun time and a great experience. Typical of the SMB to knock everyone's dreams down. I ought not to expect anything more from it and I am daft for expecting anything more.

Shut the fuck up. I at least will say I went to my favourite place in the world and drove not one, not even two but three supercars and IN ONE DAY. Till you can say that I advise you to pipe down.

I'm not being arsey when I say that obviously communication isn't your strong suit, but you really need to show a little more restraint with your language.

From what I've read it seems that, peppered with a little of the usual gentle SMB piss takery, most posters seem to be supportive and appreciate your excitement at the prospect.

Instead of shooting from the hip at every perceived dig, you'd be better served by taking a little more notice of those that have had at least some experience of track days.

From what I've read it seems that, peppered with a little of the usual gentle SMB piss takery,..

Piss taking? Really? I must have missed those bits. Jog my memory. What bits have been gently piss taking?

..most posters seem to be supportive and appreciate your excitement at the prospect.

I wasn't aware you had so few posters registered on the SMB. Shame. Seems such an OK place too. Please tell me who has been supportive other than the obvious ones who have been nothing but brilliant with me.

Instead of shooting from the hip at every perceived dig, you'd be better served by taking a little more notice of those that have had at least some experience of track days.

I can do that. Then I can cancel the track day and forget about this car crash of a thread and all the horrible things people have said me and my day.

Piss taking? Really? I must have missed those bits. Jog my memory. What bits have been gently piss taking?

I wasn't aware you had so few posters registered on the SMB. Shame. Seems such an OK place too. Please tell me who has been supportive other than the obvious ones who have been nothing but brilliant with me.

I can do that. Then I can cancel the track day and forget about this car crash of a thread and all the horrible things people have said me and my day.

Ah well, I tried.

Ah well, I tried.

All you need to do is to show me where members have gently taken the piss. I have been hurt by the things people have said (different when I am the one hurt. People can get away with it). The mocking. I just need to know what was said that is gentle piss taking, who said it and where. That is all I ask.

All you need to do is to show me where members have gently taken the piss. I have been hurt by the things people have said (different when I am the one hurt. People can get away with it). The mocking. I just need to know what was said that is gentle piss taking, who said it and where. That is all I ask.
History will remember you as one of the greatest wums of all time

Ah bless

Loves the attention man.

On the contrary this "attention" is one of the saddest parts of my life. There is a myth that victims of gentle piss taking will take to it and enjoy it. It isn't always guaranteed that they will. They may not see it that way.

Wouldn't it be easier to just stop posting instead of asking for advice, getting it only to call those people morons?

it would be better if people supported me more and aren't so against it. Then I wouldn't need to defend myself.

Last edited:
So? It isn't about the instructor you moron. Nor is it about how old the car is. It is about the fact you will go away being able to say you have driven a Mclaren 570S, a Ferrari 348 Spyder and a Porsche Cayman.

I get 3 laps in both the Ferrari and the McLaren so when he says "in we go" after 3 laps I ought to expect that you dullard.

I cannot believe I am having to actually defend myself and what is my own birthday present from my parents. I cannot believe I am having to actually defend what to many should be a happy and fun time and a great experience. Typical of the SMB to knock everyone's dreams down. I ought not to expect anything more from it and I am daft for expecting anything more.

Shut the fuck up. I at least will say I went to my favourite place in the world and drove not one, not even two but three supercars and IN ONE DAY. Till you can say that I advise you to pipe down.

I take great exception to being called a Moron and a Dullard, both in one post by you. Ironical.

I wouldnt mind really, if you werent a complete ARESHOLE in every post you make.

The intention of my original post, against my better judgement I have to say, was to be helpful.

Rather than me listing examples of what I consider to be gentle piss-taking, how about in future you report any examples of what you consider to be hurtful?

We will have a look at them and take whatever action is necessary.

Notwithstanding the above, whilst I think it's generally accepted that you have some interaction difficulties on here, please bear in mind that doesn't give you a free pass to dish out personal abuse to others.

O.K the lad is, quite clearly, not the "full shilling" but why some posters wish to destroy his memories, or his experience' I will never understand.

I hope that those who have attempted to do either are proud of themselves!!

:evil:
Some of us simply don't believe he's being honest, and that this whole thing is a wind up.

Some of his posts, it's impossible to take at face value.

@ShieldsBlackCat2015 is the sole reason I signed up on here as an Everton fan, the guy is clearly on the spectrum or the greatest WUM on football fora. Sometimes I read his posts and as someone with an autistic nephew I think he's not a windup but then I read more and he sets more bait (asks for advice) and completely blows the kind advice away in a style only the greatest of WUM's do.

A genius either way imo.

@ShieldsBlackCat2015 is the sole reason I signed up on here as an Everton fan, the guy is clearly on the spectrum or the greatest WUM on football fora. Sometimes I read his posts and as someone with an autistic nephew I think he's not a windup but then I read more and he sets more bait (asks for advice) and completely blows the kind advice away in a style only the greatest of WUM's do.

A genius either way imo.

Every words legit imho.

Which is terrifying.

Every words legit imho.

Which is terrifying.
Then he's naturally talented :eek:

That dating thread was a masterpiece.

How to be SBC in seven easy steps

1. Ask for help
2. Get lippy at advice giver
3. Act outraged at replies
4. Drop in a bombshell