Crocs

Ceverton

Winger
Just got some crocs and my word, the comfort is sublime. Ideal wearing around the house and to nip out to get something from the car etc. However I am going to branch out and start going to the office (after lockdown) and supermarkets with them.

The pregnancy rate may triple in Sunderland with me wearing these I am aware like.

Anyone else have crocs?

Just got some crocs and my word, the comfort is sublime. Ideal wearing around the house and to nip out to get something from the car etc. However I am going to branch out and start going to the office (after lockdown) and supermarkets with them.

The pregnancy rate may triple in Sunderland with me wearing these I am aware like.

Anyone else have crocs?
I’m in the raffle for a pair from end.

I’m in the raffle for a pair from end.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. ARE. THEY?!

That’s got to be a competition in the design studio. See who can design the most mental thing & see which mug forks out hundred of quids for them.

Anyone else have crocs?
I have some rather stylish Crocs flip flops but it's not really the weather for them. Never owned a regular pair of Crocs, I know they're popular footwear in hospitals though ;). If they're comfy, great stuff - not sure they're appropriate office attire mind.

Anyone else have crocs?
You pervy bastard, hoff. You've crossed the line with this one.

Back