Crocs

The pregnancy rate may triple in Sunderland with me wearing these I am aware like.
Birth rate is more likely to plummet, proven scientific fact the sight of males wearing either crocs or cheap Benidorm flossies 🤣causes hitherto fertile buxom beauties to seek their fun elsewhere 👍😉

Just got some crocs and my word, the comfort is sublime. Ideal wearing around the house and to nip out to get something from the car etc. However I am going to branch out and start going to the office (after lockdown) and supermarkets with them.

The pregnancy rate may triple in Sunderland with me wearing these I am aware like.

Anyone else have crocs?
Love my Crocs me like , and welcome too the club 👍

Just got some crocs and my word, the comfort is sublime. Ideal wearing around the house and to nip out to get something from the car etc. However I am going to branch out and start going to the office (after lockdown) and supermarkets with them.

Anyone else have crocs?

Got to be a pisstake this, they werent even in when they were in!

Or your a 60yr old wife deeing the garden

Worked with a lad who had a pair of sheepskin lined ones. :lol:
Canny lad in all other respects and to be fair to him, he knew he was setting himself up for a fall when he told us. Young lass who sat next to him probably hasn't stopped laughing yet.

Back