Crisp Sandwiches

I've been reminded of the times when I was at Wearside College. We used to go to the bakers round the corner and get half a stottie, loads a butter on and then dump a bag of crisps in. If we were feeling flush we'd get a malt loaf as well. Good times.

What about crisp omelettes? Smash the crisps up in the bag, add 3 or 4 beaten eggs and other ingredients as required then put bag in boiling water until done.

You're right to put the shovel down and walk away. We all do it.

Okay so the Auld Shillelagh in Stoke Newington (voted the best Irish bar outside of Ireland) used to stock the Northern Irish ones and all my Irish lot used to whinge that they sold the snide Tayto's. At some point they've clearly switched to the proper ones (which I buy frequently) but I've clearly held on to this belief that the Shillelagh sells the snide ones, hence the mistake.

Am I absolved?

Okay so the Auld Shillelagh in Stoke Newington (voted the best Irish bar outside of Ireland) used to stock the Northern Irish ones and all my Irish lot used to whinge that they sold the snide Tayto's. At some point they've clearly switched to the proper ones (which I buy frequently) but I've clearly held on to this belief that the Shillelagh sells the snide ones, hence the mistake.

Am I absolved?
No.

Slightly off topic but a mate of mine eats tomato sauce sandwiches. Whats that about.

I worked with a fat bastard I'm the US and if he was snackish he would squirt a sachet of ketchup into his gob.. vile bastard
I like a bit ketchup on chips but to eat it on its own is disgusting. If i were you id definately watch out for him as he clearly is a wrongun.

Back