Cricket Teas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could fancy a tour to Portugal mind... Tvor can this be arranged? Or are our lot all too henpecked?

Happy to give you all the details :) On twitter @Amigoscricket or Facebook Amigos Cricket Club. Proud Mackem at the helm !!

Where abouts is your club mate? Going over on 3rd June on a golf holiday. But I don't play golf so pretty much left to my own devices thru the day... If you got a game going on I could fancy a dodge to watch and drink.. Staying near albefuera ...

Last edited:
Could fancy a tour to Portugal mind... Tvor can this be arranged? Or are our lot all too henpecked?

Where abouts is your club mate? Going over on 3rd June on a golf holiday. But I don't play golf so pretty much left to my own devices thru the day... If you got a game going on I could fancy a dodge to watch and drink.. Staying near albefuera ...

Am already looking at potential of this Buttsy
Been speaking to @Coimbra Mackem on twitter for few weeks

I should add, the rozzers there tear gassed me in 2004 so they can fuck off

Am already looking at potential of this Buttsy
Been speaking to @Coimbra Mackem on twitter for few weeks

I should add, the rozzers there tear gassed me in 2004 so they can fuck off

Was that around the same time as north country boy ( dunno how to make it red) had to disguise himself from Portuguese ultras by changing a very distinctive pink shirt?

Would be canny like greaves... Few games of cricket in Portugal and a fuck off session... I'm in mate...

I personally think games should start earlier... not getting finished until 7/7.30 on a Sunday is a right pain in the arse ... Wait about all morning to start at 1.30... An 11.00/11.30 start would be better in my opinion... Keep teas and games are finished earlier and the game doesn't eat into your night too... I know of at least 3 that packed in for this reason...

I still have your slow cooker on the subject of teas mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back