cricket team wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

twoleftfeet

hi all
im after a team to play for this season, havent played for last 5 years and want to play again. I was a wicket keeper all the way through my junior years at burnmoor, and then went on to play for the thirds and seconds. Im after some where in the sunderland area. Please inbox me if theres any places thanks.

hi all
im after a team to play for this season, havent played for last 5 years and want to play again. I was a wicket keeper all the way through my junior years at burnmoor, and then went on to play for the thirds and seconds. Im after some where in the sunderland area. Please inbox me if theres any places thanks.

Go and play at Littletown. New start up club and a good set of lads. Plenty of info on this board.

See here. http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=752397

Last edited by a moderator:
You playing this year phil?? Could definitely use for 2nds!!

I doubt I will play. My back is fucked. If it ever got where you were struggling for players and I could make it I would play. I may turn out a few times for the SMB if they are still arranging games this season.

I will come through to watch a few times and keep an interest in your new club. I went by the ground a few weeks ago and its looking good. Still looks like a lot of work to do though. I think the work Edd and the others are putting into this is great and I wish you lot the greatest success.

I doubt I will play. My back is fucked. If it ever got where you were struggling for players and I could make it I would play. I may turn out a few times for the SMB if they are still arranging games this season.

I will come through to watch a few times and keep an interest in your new club. I went by the ground a few weeks ago and its looking good. Still looks like a lot of work to do though. I think the work Edd and the others are putting into this is great and I wish you lot the greatest success.

Nee bother mate. Hopefully your back isnt fucked enough for you not to come through and have a few beers. Surely your back can manage that ;)

To much golfing;)

To much golfing;)

Nah its ok with the golf.

It was carrying Houghton 3rds on my back every Sunday which knacked it;)

Hows your golf going Rob? I was talking to Scollar and he said you were still keen. We'll have to get a game when the weather is better.

There's fuck all a matter with his back since he got his electric golf trolley. He's just a lazy Bastard

This is also quite true.

I'm sure theres nothing in the rules that says he cant field from a golf trolley :eek:

Mind you he never moved that far from the slips anyway;)

I'm sure theres nothing in the rules that says he cant field from a golf trolley :eek:

Mind you he never moved that far from the slips anyway;)

I used to run a marathon each game compared to how far you moved.;)

You perfected the Alcock dive where you fell on the floor each time the ball went past you so some other fucker had to run after the ball.:lol:

Nah its ok with the golf.

It was carrying Houghton 3rds on my back every Sunday which knacked it;)

Hows your golf going Rob? I was talking to Scollar and he said you were still keen. We'll have to get a game when the weather is better.

This is also quite true.

Canny, although never done nowt for a month or so now. Hopefully get out soon weather permitting. Would defo be up for a game later in year. Our lass got us a package of lessons from Castle Eden for xmas so hopefully that will do us some good ;)

I used to run a marathon each game compared to how far you moved.;)

You perfected the Alcock dive where you fell on the floor each time the ball went past you so some other fucker had to run after the ball.:lol:

Thats called experience mate ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back