Cricket club looking for players

Status
Not open for further replies.

hello

Subs Bench
Anyone interested in playing cricket for the first time or even taking it up again please message me. Were currently looking for players for all levels because it's getting harder to get teams out throughout the season. Thank you

Anyone interested in playing cricket for the first time or even taking it up again please message me. Were currently looking for players for all levels because it's getting harder to get teams out throughout the season. Thank you

Young kids want to play football, basketball or rugby these days.

Cricket will disappear within 30 years as kids don't want to stand in a field all day without their phones.

Young kids want to play football, basketball or rugby these days.

Cricket will disappear within 30 years as kids don't want to stand in a field all day without their phones.
Not just kids. It literally takes all day to sometimes grind out a draw.

Love watching cricket, well the internationals anyway, but people don't have the spare time to give up a day to stand getting cold

Probably better off trying this in the cricket forum. What sort of area are you talking about aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back