Cricket 22

Il still buy it like had them all since don bradman think this looks a massive improvement but wait and see

was don bradman the one where you could pick it up and on your first go take 9-2 as a 16 year old in your first ever game but months later your top score was still about 15?

couldn't bat for shit on that game but the bowling was stupid. every match i ever played finished about 30-40 all out both sides

was don bradman the one where you could pick it up and on your first go take 9-2 as a 16 year old in your first ever game but months later your top score was still about 15?

couldn't bat for shit on that game but the bowling was stupid. every match i ever played finished about 30-40 all out both sides
Aye mate ended up getting 4-5 wickets every six balls once you mastered the Yorker LBW all owa.

Going through the starting storyline for career mode now. Definitely more interactive so far.
I enjoyed it enough. The leveling up is much better than the last one.

I'd advise being cautious of how many clubs you sign for. The game chooses which tournament to prioritise. Played every single game up to the T20 blast finals and missed the final for the CPL or something like that :cry:

I enjoyed it enough. The leveling up is much better than the last one.

I'd advise being cautious of how many clubs you sign for. The game chooses which tournament to prioritise. Played every single game up to the T20 blast finals and missed the final for the CPL or something like that :cry:
Sickener. I’ll keep that in mind. My bowling is loads better so far, but I’m really struggling with the timing of shots. Got a golden duck first game then 4 second game.

Got Games Pass on my PC, need to dry and dig a pad out and will give this a go. Enjoyed them back to the Don Bradman branded games, but they don't seem to have changed much over recent years.

I bought it about a month ago on ps4 when I was sidelined due to covid. I've just got a PS5 so will get the upgraded version and see how that compares to PS4.

Never really improved on Graham Gooch’s Cricket on the Amiga tbh. Brian Lara on the ps1 was a lot of fun, but since then I’ve never been impressed.

Back