Creosote farts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mick Dundee

Or rather creatine. I have never used it before but got some half price last week. I'm in the loading phase at the moment and I'm farting like crazy. I take it this is normal and once I've stopped loading I'll not be quite so prolific?

Loading phase isn't necessary mate.

Really? So if I just take it after I've been to the gym that's all I need? Will stop me stinking and last longer too. Just out of interest, why do they tell you to load?

Really? So if I just take it after I've been to the gym that's all I need? Will stop me stinking and last longer too. Just out of interest, why do they tell you to load?

You don't even need to take it after the gym, just take it at any point throughout the day. I usually just throw 4g in my pre-workout drink.

They tell you to load because it means you buy more of their product. If you load you will become saturated quicker, but creatine has no acute effects so it doesn't matter if it takes a bit longer to get saturated by just taking a standard dose.

Cheers. I work in an open plan office and was really self conscious today!

Cheers. I work in an open plan office and was really self conscious today!

:lol:

Yep, cut the dose down to 3-5g per day and make sure it's fully desolved. Although it's not going to make a difference to any physiological benefits that creatine brings, if it's not fully desolved that may cause stomach issues.

used to train at morgans powerhouse gym at bill quay, he advised taking 2 tablespoons full off the spoon washed down with fizzy pop or lucozade, before and after training as it works better this way, tried it for a few months and it did seem to work, used to fart like owt anarl,

used to train at morgans powerhouse gym at bill quay, he advised taking 2 tablespoons full off the spoon washed down with fizzy pop or lucozade, before and after training as it works better this way, tried it for a few months and it did seem to work, used to fart like owt anarl,

That's based on the belief that if you take it with simple sugars post workout that it will be 'driven into the muscles', which even if it was true, wouldn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back