Credit Card Help

Best advice with a CC is to pay it off at the end of each month.
Far cheaper ways of getting credit if you want to make a big purchase especially in current climate
This is what I do/did. Can’t get a good deal now that 0% as run out and applied for another one. Only use it for internet purchases. It’s bad debt to get yourself out of trouble or just blow imo. There’s far better ways to borrow to do that :lol:

Got one for work if pay within 45 days no charge
How long does this last for mate?

I am serious, just need help with a couple of figures

Assistance with APR and spending

If you're using a CC correctly then the APR is irrelevent.
You should only use it for buying stuff you already have money for.

Either:

Get a cashback card & pay off in full every month. This way you get paid for buying stuff you wouldve done anyway

Or get a 0% one & whatever you buy, stash the money in a high interest account with only paying minimum. Then when 0% deal ends pay off in full & you've earned a few quid on free debt.

generally for transferring balance from another one for a limited period

Plenty for puchases. Think Sainsburys are offering one for over 2 year. Mine was for 31 months.

Last edited:
This is what I do/did. Can’t get a good deal now that 0% as run out and applied for another one. Only use it for internet purchases. It’s bad debt to get yourself out of trouble or just blow imo. There’s far better ways to borrow to do that :lol:

How long does this last for mate?

Forever mate as long as paid within 45 days.

If don't pay though will get high charges

Forever mate as long as paid within 45 days.

If don't pay though will get high charges
I’ve never thought of getting one for the company. Cheers. It’s my first one and the 0% finance is running out. But I pay it off everytime I purchase something does that mean I don’t pay interest still?

I’ve never thought of getting one for the company. Cheers. It’s my first one and the 0% finance is running out. But I pay it off everytime I purchase something does that mean I don’t pay interest still?

Not through my company like personal but just use it for hotels, fuel, food/drinks when working away.

Submit expenses every 4 weeks.

I am serious, just need help with a couple of figures

Assistance with APR and spending
If you are behind and struggling citizens advice are really helpful. If you aren't and are looking at getting a card make sure you are careful. Once you start getting behind it's a slippery slope. I got into serious trouble years ago and am only just managing to recover.

Back