Creative players in a Red and White shirt

We've had more than our fair share of creative players, wish we had anyone of them now. I would add Stefan Schwarz to the list, at his best he was shear poetry in motion.

Steed rightly has already been mentioned, lovely to watch, but at the same time we had another lovely footballer, who maybe didn't excite in quite the same way, but he knew had to use a football - Andy Reid. Slow as f**k I know, but I still have fond memories of his 94th minute winner against West Ham, and his tremendous first ever touch of a ball in Sunderland colours, his crossfield pass to Daryl Murphy against Wigan for his worldie.

Steed rightly has already been mentioned, lovely to watch, but at the same time we had another lovely footballer, who maybe didn't excite in quite the same way, but he knew had to use a football - Andy Reid. Slow as f**k I know, but I still have fond memories of his 94th minute winner against West Ham, and his tremendous first ever touch of a ball in Sunderland colours, his crossfield pass to Daryl Murphy against Wigan for his worldie.

Class that West Ham winner.

Back