Creating a YouTube Channel

SOLOL

Full Back
Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this but I'm hoping its sort of photography related.

As per the thread title, I was just wondering if anyone else on here has created their own YouTube channel and had any advice on increasing views/subscribers etc. I'm finding it a real slog so any advice would be gratefully received!

There are some good photography channels on there mind (James Popsys is worth a watch imo).

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this but I'm hoping its sort of photography related.

As per the thread title, I was just wondering if anyone else on here has created their own YouTube channel and had any advice on increasing views/subscribers etc. I'm finding it a real slog so any advice would be gratefully received!

There are some good photography channels on there mind (James Popsys is worth a watch imo).

I think like most things on the internet, to get it successful will be a long hard slog. Most of the popular channels start off really slowly and unless you manage to produce something which suddenly goes viral it will just take an awful lot of hard work.

What is your channel? You have my permission to post a link here (if you don't mind been slagged off by ransom SMBers who have nothing better to do than be abusive!)

EDIT :

Just spotted the link in your signature - I'll watch some of them later, but first impressions were very polished production and very professional. Clearly deserves more than 200 subscribers!

I think like most things on the internet, to get it successful will be a long hard slog. Most of the popular channels start of really slowly and unless you manage to produce something which suddenly goes viral it will just take an awful lot of hard work.

What is your channel? You have my permission to post a link here (if you don't mind been slagged off by ransom SMBers who have nothing better to do than be abusive!)

EDIT :

Just spotted the link in your signature - I'll watch some of them later, but first impressions were very polished production and very professional. Clearly deserves more than 200 subscribers!

Thanks for the feedback and I'll stick at it as I do enjoy the process. I'd like to pull together a Sunderland video but don't have all the footage I want right now, maybe next spring/summer!

Thanks for the feedback and I'll stick at it as I do enjoy the process. I'd like to pull together a Sunderland video but don't have all the footage I want right now, maybe next spring/summer!
A Dog's Life :cool: In love with the dog at 0:32 in that video.

Back