Creatine tablets

Any recommendations on these? I have the powder but I find it too much of a fuck on and I keep forgetting about it so the tablets would be easier but not sure what ones to try.

Last time i tried to swap to tablets, bought a tub and realised you had to take about 6!! For the same dose as one scoop would be. Way more of a hassle for me. Get a nice flavoured powder and stick it in your first drink every morning, never forget that way :cool:

Last time i tried to swap to tablets, bought a tub and realised you had to take about 6!! For the same dose as one scoop would be. Way more of a hassle for me. Get a nice flavoured powder and stick it in your first drink every morning, never forget that way :cool:
Problem is that's what I've done and I always forget :lol:

Tablets are normally a bit more expensive too. I have beta alenine tablets that I always forget but oddly remember a scoop of creatine in the morning coffee

I mix mine with beta alanine, AAKG and taurine, then add some diluted juice to make my own pre workouts. Or I’ll bang it in a protein shake depending on the time of day. I avoid the pills because they’re a bastard to swallow and I always lose count of how many I take for some reason

Back