Creamfields 2019

I've done a bit more editing on a similar shot from that burst with a bit more detail in the flames which I think I prefer. Apparently they're this one's getting used on next year's tickets which I'm pretty chuffed about!

Logon or register to see this image

Brilliant that mate, excellent exposure. I’m guessing your camera has auto stabilisation
Thanks mate. No IS in the camera or the lens (just a Canon 6D and a Canon 8-15mm L). The shutter speed on this was around 1/2500 so no need!

Last edited:
I've done a bit more editing on a similar shot from that burst with a bit more detail in the flames which I think I prefer. Apparently they're this one's getting used on next year's tickets which I'm pretty chuffed about!

Thanks mate. No IS in the camera or the lens (just a Canon 6D and a Canon 8-15mm L). The shutter speed on this was around 1/2500 so no need!

sweet as. I shake like a bastard so I need all the help I can get, even at fast speeds :lol:

sweet as. I shake like a bastard so I need all the help I can get, even at fast speeds :lol:
I was actually on my mate's shoulder's at the this point right in the middle of the crowd. If you're getting blur at 1/2500 I'd be seeing ya doctor pronto ;):lol:

Allegedly, you don't really need/want the IS on action shots like this either, because the lens is sort of trying to stabilise stationary object but I've never really noticed a difference.
Another one from that set which got some traction online:

Last edited:

Back