Creamfields 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonz

Striker
Better late than never, but pulled together a few of my favourite shots from Creamfields this year. Ended up staring at these photos for about a week after while editing and things get a bit "samey" after a while so some fresh eyes are always welcome.

They wanted things really "vibrant with lots of colour" so I've done a few things in post that I wouldn't have done otherwise.

One other thing to add - I borrowed a Canon 14mm f2.8 L and it was more use as a door stop. Blurry af in the corners with shit loads of vignetting. How the fuck that thing has a red ring round it, I have no idea but I wouldn't recommend anyone touch it with a shitty stick.

Full album: https://www.facebook.com/AlexLonsdalePhotography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1216821658380668

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Thanks! I'm getting a bit of "writers' block" at the moment. Feel like my work is very "samey" without anything new. Need to get some new inspiration from somewhere.

I'm not going to pretend I know a thing about photography! but as I went to Creamfields this year it's class seeing them pictures. Cheers for posting.

Thanks! I'm getting a bit of "writers' block" at the moment. Feel like my work is very "samey" without anything new. Need to get some new inspiration from somewhere.
Yep, why I haven't been out in ages. Feels too much like formula. Even been thinking of selling up.

There`s some great shots there. I`ve a fair few gigs coming up over the next couple of months. I`m looking forward to doing The Tubes, their show is pretty visual so will be good fun to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back