Crash Team Racing remaster

Really can't wait for this ! Online play will be class man
clear.png
clear.png
:cool:

Loved the remastered version of the original N.Sane trilogy, can't wait for this. Crash Bandicoot was the main game series of my childhood, second would be Spyro the Dragon. Hope those get remastered, too.

Safe to say this looks amazing. If anyone didn't play the original CTR on PS1 you missed out. I wouldn't say it was "better" than Mario kart but the gameplay was always crash team racings strong point. The power slide mechanics and level design etc. Now they've remade it and added so much new stuff... Going to be my GOTY

Last edited:
What's the single player features on this like?

The adventure mode was/is class, you go through every area winning races to face the boss before progressing. There's loads of extras to unlock by doing time trials and that sort of thing once you finish the story as well, more characters etc.

Last edited:
The adventure mode was/is class, you go through every area winning races to face the boss before progressing. There's loads of extras to unlock by doing time trials and that sort of thing once you finish the story as well, more characters etc.

Yeh the adventure mode was great. Always preferred this and Diddy Kong Racing to any of the Mario Karts, single player was much better.

Mine came today, had an hour or so on Adventure mode. Started it on hard by accident and was getting caned in the first race until I started again on Medium :lol:

Gonna try a few online races now. It's good though

Seller on eBay for 16.50. 14 quid for me with nectar voucher

Crash Team Racing - Nitro Fueled (PS4) Brand New & Sealed UK PAL Free UK P&P | eBay

Avoid. Scam apparently. ^^^^

I'll be picking it up at ASDA tomorrow for £30.

Mine came today, had an hour or so on Adventure mode. Started it on hard by accident and was getting caned in the first race until I started again on Medium :lol:

Gonna try a few online races now. It's good though

Where did you order from?

Back