Crap landlords

Saw them twice that year, Fruitbat's Mum bought me a pint when me and a mate saw them at Glasgow Barrowlands, so we booked up and went to Reading
Had ticket to see them at Middlesbrough Town Hall but on the night I was absolutely fucked with man flu and couldn't be arsed to go, never got to see them

Talking about renting houses in Canada. We were in Montreal at the end of July, and we noticed loads of people walking around carrying small pieces of furniture. We also watched someone throwing seat cushions out of a window to their mate below and before long the settee came out the door to be put in a van. When we asked people what was going on, we were told that all rental agreements in Montreal terminate on July 31st, so there is a mass exodus o f people to new flats and houses.

I thought it was very interesting mate.

It’s usually September in my experience but no set date so haven’t witness a max exodus myself.
reminds me of unaaaaay. durham station post exams. biggest set of helmets clogging up the trains. or jesmond, mini coopers and bmw 1 series' clogging up Osborne Road.

Back