Craig Ramage sacked by BBC

Hardly surprising considering the BBC is sacking people left, right and centre.

Not the worst comments, but the BBC wage bill needs streamlining with imminent discussions about their funding coming up.
There’s no excuse man. He’s grouped together a selection of professional footballers based on their skin colour & critised them. In today’s society, I'm surprised he’s managed to get a job if he’s that stupid to think that it’s acceptable

Could someone gives bit more clarity here ? I don't know who he is and who specifically he is talking about ? Is he just generalising about today's millionaire footballers , not giving a 100% , or is it something deeper than this ?

Not ALL, a specific group of lads. Who, presumably, he has some deeper knowledge of than the general public. He shouldn't have picked out the black lads tho'. He should have left it at lads or young lads even. The use of the word black is irrelevant.
The statement’s unacceptable but I disagree with what you’ve said there. It’s not irrelevant if it is that section that are causing the issue. Shouldn’t tar another section if they aren’t part of the issue just to be PC imo. Should’ve just named them if he has deeper knowledge

Back