Craft Beer

Premium lager Mowsy lad. But I'll eventually move onto the JD after a few pints.

None of this cabbage flavoured ale with hints of nonsense :)
:lol::lol::lol:

Perfectly described. Let the daft twats pay through the nose for this Emperor's New Beer. I love seeing simpletons get hoodwinked by a bright shiny can and a social media marketing campaign. Real Ale repackaged as 'Craft Beer' you couldn't make it up :D

Perfectly described. Let the daft twats pay through the nose for this Emperor's New Beer. I love seeing simpletons get hoodwinked by a bright shiny can and a social media marketing campaign. Real Ale repackaged as 'Craft Beer' you couldn't make it up :D
What's your drink of choice like, mini?

You probably ought to understand what real ale is before passing judgement tbf…most ‘craft beer’ isn’t real ale.

Duvel Triple Hop if I'm in the house, not that you can drink too many like :D

This poor fucker is getting his eyes taken out by the prices of these funny fella beers that he can only afford Gola trainers apparently :cry:
You could make a strong argument that Duvel is craft beer mind. :)

Cracking drop. You would probably enjoy a good chunk of the beers mentioned on here if you could swallow your pride.

You could make a strong argument that Duvel is craft beer mind. :)

Cracking drop. You would probably enjoy a good chunk of the beers mentioned on here if you could swallow your pride.
Every time I have any kind of Duvel I end up being carried home :confused:
I don't mind different beers/IPAs etc man I'm mostly on a wind up here in case you hadn't noticed

He very successfully got a narrative going & it was all complete bullshit. I mean, credit to the business growth & stuff, but it was all built on a swindle.
I fell for it! I still think they’ve done more good than they have bad for craft beer, they were a huge number of peoples gateway brewery.

You probably ought to understand what real ale is before passing judgement tbf…most ‘craft beer’ isn’t real ale.
Its the same man, with a hint of coffee or black cherry syrup chucked in the mix ...
Silly twats
And you will get #people# (with beards) who will fork out for it

Last edited by a moderator:

Back