Craft Beer

O
How many beers do you have in your bag? Just in case I can’t find owt. :lol:
Only got half a dozen. Was forced into carrying a bottle of wine too 😂

Cask in Southampton arms is outstandingly good. Class recommendation cheers lads
It’s ridiculously cheap in here too, for decent beers.
Logon or register to see this image
What a night. Something special that.

Last edited:
Guinness’d it up. Coppers wouldn’t let me uncle through the cordon. It was a bit weird. So I stood the other side & was dancing & waving with me can in me hand & they confiscated it. I’d have caused a riot if it was a good’un. “Officer, I don’t think you understand how much Omnipollo charges for beverages”.

Guinness’d it up. Coppers wouldn’t let me uncle through the cordon. It was a bit weird. So I stood the other side & was dancing & waving with me can in me hand & they confiscated it. I’d have caused a riot if it was a good’un. “Officer, I don’t think you understand how much Omnipollo charges for beverages”.
The polis were very random. We never got hassled once. Me mate got stuck at the cordon every time

Harrow is a craft beer desert so definitely not there. :lol:

Kentish Town is a good bet for the places mentioned by @Hammer above. Southampton Arms has one of the best cask and keg lineups going, and they keep it in immaculate condition. Caps and Taps about 5 mins from there is topper as well.

The other alternative is to hit up some good pubs in central London. Get the train into Marylebone from Harrow on the Hill and work down towards Covent Garden, starting at Mercato Mayfair for some drinks and craft beer (German Kraft). You're spoiled for choice really, I wish I had the day off to copy you!
Read this and loved the mercato Mayfair. Pre and post match for German Kraft and great food. Beautiful place! Cheers

It's great, isn't it? I always make sure to pop in if I'm in the area. Glad you enjoyed.
Cheers mate. Stayed near Marble Arch, little walk down Oxford Street, in the Church for a few fine mugs of Helles, bond Street straight to Wembley. Bait was cracking too.
Passed info on to work pals for London, see they have a few sites across London. Had my son with me, loved it.

Back