Craft Beer

Haven't been able to see anything on social media other than this. What on earth Verdant and co were thinking with that idea is beyond me.

Mikkel has got some serious questions to answer as well. Shambles all round.
Easy to say this now, but you could always tell from the look of him that he’d be that kind of arrogant wanker

Been on a beer break recently but had some decent stuff over last few days. Had plenty of pints of pint at marble taproom last night. Been to bundobust brewery today. Had a nice colander with deya and few others. Tried a tamarind and ginger cider which was decent enough but one was plenty. Rounded it off with a glasshouse takeover at cafe beermoth, nice beers from Birmingham

Owned by Lion so I've never bothered with them. Two Tribes is a ten min walk up the road if their beers are poor.
Little creatures was full so ended up at Two Tribes. Decent place but the beers were just ok really. Went to Mikeller in shoreditch after and I have no idea why I persist with their pale ales, they’re just rubbish. Expected the bar to be bigger for some reason, decent enough venue but don’t think i’d rush back.
Going to a gig at the o2 tomorrow and Bermondsey is on the route from the hotel to the o2…not sure how much of the gig I’ll remember!

Little creatures was full so ended up at Two Tribes. Decent place but the beers were just ok really. Went to Mikeller in shoreditch after and I have no idea why I persist with their pale ales, they’re just rubbish. Expected the bar to be bigger for some reason, decent enough venue but don’t think i’d rush back.
Going to a gig at the o2 tomorrow and Bermondsey is on the route from the hotel to the o2…not sure how much of the gig I’ll remember!
Who you off to see? There’s a definite skill to gig drinking like. Pace yourself before, otherwise it becomes a blur. I still fall foul of my own rules like. Get excited & stuff.

Who you off to see? There’s a definite skill to gig drinking like. Pace yourself before, otherwise it becomes a blur. I still fall foul of my own rules like. Get excited & stuff.
Erasure, I reckon it’s the kind of gig where being a bit pissed will make it better.

Had the Madagaska vannila stout from Lidl last night, quite nice.
I wimped out and only bought one can of the Lush Lane 10% stout to have watching the match and wish I'd bought more. That was superb

Back