Craft Beer

Got a lad from graft dabbling now. Last couple of months his been gobsmacked at the prices, loves real ale but likes the 4 for 6 offers etc. He's started sampling a few of the more expensive stuff (for him) at 3 and 4 quid a can. And already reckons the difference is obvious. Just text saying every Friday he's getting a few different ones to try and he is going to rate them. Once you're in... Another ones wallet is soon to be getting hammered :lol:
He sounds like me a year ago. It was about lock down time I bought my first Roaster Coaster. Mind, it is still cracking.

Gonna have to put another order into hopknocker and sample their whole selection of sour ipas. Really enjoyed what I had at the weekend

Just looking at the vocation brewery deal of 24 cans for £35 enjoyed life and death by them wondering if there is any others from them worth having to add to the order?
Also any websites people recommend for getting beers delivered?

Last edited:
Just looking at the vocation brewery deal of 24 cans for £35 enjoyed life and death by them wondering if there is any others from them worth having to add to the order?
Also any websites people recommend for getting beers delivered?
Hop skip and Juice is lovely - just received an order of 24 cans myself. Life and Death was my favourite before discovering this so if you like L&D you should like this one too.

I'd recommend www.bloodygoodbrews.co.uk and I'm not even slightly biased. :lol:

SMB10% for forum discount.
I like the mystery box idea

Might give this a go,reckon it’s worth it?

Last edited:
I like the mystery box idea

Might give this a go,reckon it’s worth it?
Looks alright, the beers are mostly pretty new (or core) so they’re not just trying to palm off old stock. Personally, I’d expect a slightly bigger discount on 24 cans where I couldn’t select them myself but that’s just me.

Looks alright, the beers are mostly pretty new (or core) so they’re not just trying to palm off old stock. Personally, I’d expect a slightly bigger discount on 24 cans where I couldn’t select them myself but that’s just me.
I like the idea of it being 24 different ones as all I know are the supermarket available craft beers so good to have someone else pick for me :lol:

I like the idea of it being 24 different ones as all I know are the supermarket available craft beers so good to have someone else pick for me :lol:
That’s fair enough, if you like the look of it then go for it. There are certainly some good beers in there and a decent range of styles.

There's some very good ones in there. I've had 9 of them and would buy them all again. As Mick says I prefer to choose my own but there's a good range of styles in there

It's a decent deal, I'd hazard a guess they average around a fiver with a couple being £6-7+ so you certainly aren't being ripped off.

Go for it.

Beer Hawk offer delivered Yesterday, Flavourly one today and regular Beer52 tomorrow:D:cool: Got £45 of points with Beer52 so reckon I might spend that and suspend subs as the others seem better deals. Also fancy trying some of the ones listed above

Tesco are announcing their new craft beer core range additions over the next 8 days. Domobeers on Instagram if you want to follow.
The new Brewdog ones seem decent enough. The marshmallow one might be a bit sweet but I'll give it a go.

Mozzabeers announcements soon no doubt.
Can’t beat a supermarket beer war. They need to outdo each other

Back