Craft Beer

Mad that it's fairly common place in southern Germany we're paying knocking on four quid a bottle here. It is absolutely fantastic though, could (and have!) drank litres of it in a go.

It's a shame that places like Donzoko and Orbit aren't benefiting from that ecocony of scale because they're both knocking out beautiful lagers.

Love the new profile pic you little fcbc slag.
Guilty as charged. Not just any Full Circle either. Prollies the best they've done.

Saisons are a good starting point as well, got the funk but without the sourness. Plenty of the fruity Berliner Weiss styles that are quite popular as well or a north triple fruited gose, not overly sharp or acidic.

Siren Calypso is an excellent entry level sour. A lot of fruited Berliners are underwhelming, hoppy is definitely the way to go.

27 x 330 ml cans of salted caramel and chocolate millionaire stout off wild beer co, for £46.94.

Sign up to email for 10% off, add 24 and then 3 single cans to push it over 50 quid free delivery then add code.

It's very nice

27 x 330 ml cans of salted caramel and chocolate millionaire stout off wild beer co, for £46.94.

Sign up to email for 10% off, add 24 and then 3 single cans to push it over 50 quid free delivery then add code.

It's very nice
Might keep this one in my pocket until I need to stuck up. I’ve got shit loads on the go at the minute, owa lass would go f***ing mental if 27 cans appeared. Had to sneak the 5 I got from the Little Shop in the fridge on Friday
Nope. Still days shipping soon on the account.

I think it’s not supposed to be until early Feb that they’re going to start sending them out. Remember it saying pre order when putting the order through
Mine all came the other week like. 24 cans for a tenner. Haven’t took them out if the box, dinnit even drink larger :lol:

They’ll go in the shed fridge for when the suns out or when a larger drinker shows up.

Last edited:
Thornbridge Tart as well but it only really works when the sun is cracking the pavement.
Not be long mate. Lockdown happened very late March, it was reeeeed hot then, so obviously will be again soon ;)
Who’s EmAFCTU on Untapped then? Must be someone from here as we seem to have people on this thread in common.

Last edited:
Had a “Rhubarba Streisand” from Brew York last night.

Possibly the worst beer I have ever tasted. Not sure if it was off somehow, or something else went wrong, but it smelt and tasted like fruity vomit.

Possibly the worst beer I have ever tasted. Not sure if it was off somehow, or something else went wrong, but it smelt and tasted like fruity vomit.

They did a "Juice Forsythe" one in Morrisons that tasted similar to your description. I drank it like, but wouldn't buy any more from them.

That’s just arrived as a 330ml can in me Beer52 carry on. Think I’ll give the likes of this & other ones id not normally drink a bash on Friday night. I’m on a Zoom gin tasting night, so might as well gan all out anti-stout for the night.
They did a "Juice Forsythe" one in Morrisons that tasted similar to your description. I drank it like, but wouldn't buy any more from them.
The stouts are spot on. I don’t think I’ve had a bad one & would go as far to say they’ve all been very very good. Somebody on here did mention the non-stout stuff wasn’t the same standard though.

Last edited:
That’s my missus, didn’t realise she’d been adding people off here. :lol:

I guessed that, the Coracle glass on her last check in was the clue 😂

I'm wary of some of their stuff, far too sweet. Some of the pales have been bland as well. Their stouts are usually good though.

Last edited:
That’s just arrived as a 330ml can in me Beer52 carry on. Think I’ll give the likes of this & other ones id not normally drink a bash on Friday night. I’m on a Zoom gin tasting night, so might as well gan all out anti-stout for the night.

The stouts are spot on. I don’t think I’ve had a bad one & would go as far to say they’ve all been very very good. Somebody on here did mention the non-stout stuff wasn’t the same standard though.

A lot of their pales are overly fruity. Had a can of their Philly Harmonic Orchestra recently which was superb though.

Woke up this morning to find out I'd spunked 50 notes on Brewyork Stouts. :lol:

18 quid alone on the two of the new BA thing they've got on the go. :oops::lol::lol:

27 notes on three desserts in a can for later on. Seen them about but never sampled so thought feck it.

Edit: Gingerbread, Marzipan and Pistachio. The missus had a say as she wants some sips.

Last edited:

Back