Craft Beer

anyone had any issues with the delivery company Tiny Rebel use? Paid for my beer a fortnight ago and it's still stuck at their depot and they don't know why :rolleyes:

Across the summer they were great, but not ordered any for a good few months.

Dont know anyone else, apart from on here, to have suffered either.
Just had several cases of Red Willow beer delivered.

Including their limited run NZPAs Betty and Bruce. Gidurp.

I dont think Red Willow can go wrong for me.

Six of these fella this evening.

Six of these fella this evening.

Very nice it is too. BrewYork make an outstanding stout. It’s a rebrew of their “Hey you gyles” from earlier this year. Just finished one off. Crackers 10% and hides it well.
Logon or register to see this image

Tried a few new ones this weekend that I’ll rate. Had Tiny Rebel Cali Pale - it’s alright. I like TR, but this one is very average. Advertises itself as a “juicy” pale ale. Bit too “juicy” for me. Also had Camden Show off - a “juicy” lager, again fan of the brewery but I can take or leave this. Mikeller American Dream - IPL, Indian Pale Lager. The first 2-3 mouthfuls I was like here we go again, but it grew on me. Gets blinding ratings on ratebeer - it’s not that good but it’s good. Well worth a go.

Got a crate of Auld Diddlers Widdle here. I got it at the brewery shop in Scabs near Warrington.

Avoid this un. Got a couple in the other day. Would be okay as a refreshing slurp in the Summer I suppose but at no point do you think you're supping a beer.

Got the siren, monk and someone else collab IPA for later - you can get it at morrisons, best new beer I’ve had this year (new to me anyway)

Avoid this un. Got a couple in the other day. Would be okay as a refreshing slurp in the Summer I suppose but at no point do you think you're supping a beer.

Can't see any point in these novelty pales. They're all shite. Their birthday stout on the other hand...

Had a few this evening. Jackhammer by Brewdog, only BD-non stout I've enjoyed, class West Coast style IPA. Solid 4/5.

Verdant Only Sharks need water IPA. Banger 5/5

Some west coat pale from M&S. Okay beer, 3/5

Jaipur by Thornbridge 4/5

Hods of Paulaner Weiss and Helles. Both choss.

Got 3 Verdant DIPAs in the fridge but gonna try hold off on them until I can appreciate em better. :lol:

Got another four of these. Love the stuff.
Can't see any point in these novelty pales. They're all shite. Their birthday stout on the other hand...

Had a few this evening. Jackhammer by Brewdog, only BD-non stout I've enjoyed, class West Coast style IPA. Solid 4/5.

Verdant Only Sharks need water IPA. Banger 5/5

Some west coat pale from M&S. Okay beer, 3/5

Jaipur by Thornbridge 4/5

Hods of Paulaner Weiss and Helles. Both choss.

Got 3 Verdant DIPAs in the fridge but gonna try hold off on them until I can appreciate em better. :lol:

The stout is tremendous.

Last edited:

Back