Craft Beer

How the fuck have I just noticed this thread? :eek:

Got into the craft stuff over Christmas, and found i haven't had a lager etc since, except at matches. Tried a few beer clubs etc, find myself trawling the craft section in most stores now over other stuff.

Love the high abv stuff. Just had 6 cans of different types of ipa in me newly bought glass collection and about to have a sour to cleanse my pallet

Fuck I'm gonna have to read the whole thread now arent i:lol:

Was in Blues today. Just a couple of sociables. A third of the espresso porter (under four quid, bargain) and the latest IPA offering. Both hit the spot. Got a cheeky little take out as well. Went well with a bit of vintage golf watching. Lovely.

How the fuck have I just noticed this thread? :eek:

Got into the craft stuff over Christmas, and found i haven't had a lager etc since, except at matches. Tried a few beer clubs etc, find myself trawling the craft section in most stores now over other stuff.

Love the high abv stuff. Just had 6 cans of different types of ipa in me newly bought glass collection and about to have a sour to cleanse my pallet

Fuck I'm gonna have to read the whole thread now arent i:lol:
The new batch of craft beers this week from Tesco and Morrisons are the best there has ever been in the mainstream shops. DDH DIPAs and NEIPAs arl owa. 4 for a tenner in Morrisons is ridiculous value, god knows how anyone is making any money from that.

The new batch of craft beers this week from Tesco and Morrisons are the best there has ever been in the mainstream shops. DDH DIPAs and NEIPAs arl owa. 4 for a tenner in Morrisons is ridiculous value, god knows how anyone is making any money from that.
Balls, literally just walking into sainsbury's anarl:neutral::lol:

Morrisons have been shit for weeks but they’ve recently upped their game massively.

Not craft of course but they have Kwak in Morrison’s now. Love that stuff.

That's me convinced

Balls, literally just walking into sainsbury's anarl:neutral::lol:
They're the worst of all the supermarkets these days, been left miles behind.
Morrisons have been shit for weeks but they’ve recently upped their game massively.

Not craft of course but they have Kwak in Morrison’s now. Love that stuff.
Aye it's not somewhere I'd ever go usually, but I've just got back from there now with 25 quids worth of stuff, mostly Northern Monk. Looking forward to enjoying later.

Tried the local Tesco Superstore but it didn't have the new stock in. Will have to try again next week. Want that pastry stout and the DIPA from Vocation x Sure Shot

Another shout for Tesco’s. Went this morning a got the London Tiramasu ale (9.2%) which some on here recommended, another 9% imperial stout and two DIPAs. Outstanding.

They're the worst of all the supermarkets these days, been left miles behind.
Aye it's not somewhere I'd ever go usually, but I've just got back from there now with 25 quids worth of stuff, mostly Northern Monk. Looking forward to enjoying later.

Tried the local Tesco Superstore but it didn't have the new stock in. Will have to try again next week. Want that pastry stout and the DIPA from Vocation x Sure Shot
Aye, not much in. Ended up only getting some hazy O & a couple different 8.5% ers just for the sake of it tbh

Got some Norse Star (Northern Monk/ Lervig collab) which is a 9% Chocolate Vanilla and almond stout and some Wilde Child Expicit Emphasis which is a Salted caramel stout 5.9%
4 cans of Jamestown NEIPA (Thornbridge) for later on
All from Morrisons Jarrow

Got some Norse Star (Northern Monk/ Lervig collab) which is a 9% Chocolate Vanilla and almond stout and some Wilde Child Expicit Emphasis which is a Salted caramel stout 5.9%
4 cans of Jamestown NEIPA (Thornbridge) for later on
All from Morrisons Jarrow

Hope you like almonds, the Norse Star is quite heavy on that rather than the chocolate or vanilla

Back