Craft Beer

Cloudwater’s MCI Salted Caramel going down a treat.

I still have time for the occasional sweet stout like this, but have definitely been converted to the more ‘traditional’ styles over the past few years.

Logon or register to see this image

Have no idea what this was, who brewed it, or how strong it was. Was in “The Situation” in Las Palmas. Little craft place.

The discussion with the Spanish owner was fractured at best :) when trying to identify it.

Was decent it was a double or triple something though, fairly citrusy and a couple of pints of this had a canny effect. Worth the forty min bus ride from the south of Gran Canaria to Las Palmas.

Back into the resort cooking lager now, poolside in shorts. f***ing dreading coming back tomorrow.

I’m nee help, but just get a selection & work it out after. Drinks can be subjective at times.

Went with the lunar haze purely on the fact I like their neck oil.

I had heard tiny rebel mentioned before but couldn't remember if it was.good or bad.

Remember seeing it at the cricket during 20/20 match and baulking at the price.

Went with the lunar haze purely on the fact I like their neck oil.

I had heard tiny rebel mentioned before but couldn't remember if it was.good or bad.

Remember seeing it at the cricket during 20/20 match and baulking at the price.

Wrong one. Clwb is a decent quite fruity pale, lunar Haze, iirc, is pretty bland.

Tiny Rebel are strange, their core beers are decent, their one offs largely shit.

Beaverton are mainly crap. Neck Oil is an OK crisp pale that is a go to if on draught and theres nowt else I fancy.

We’ve discussed the “merits” of anarchy brewery here before. Just gonna leave this here.

We’ve discussed the “merits” of anarchy brewery here before. Just gonna leave this here.

Possibly the only brewery I actively avoid to their beer being so f***ing shite previously.

Only make one decent beer, X Ray Eyes, not a brewery I'd look out for anyway.

Back