Craft Beer

Belleville is nice enough but nothing flash imo.
It was canny enough like, that Thames IPA was a decent sup. By the Horns inside the stadium was absolutely shite. :lol: No man should be drinking inside a football stadium on a non-matchday. Swift pint and away.

Sat in Wimbledon now with a saison. It's bliss compared to that. Great setup here.

It was canny enough like, that Thames IPA was a decent sup. By the Horns inside the stadium was absolutely shite. :lol: No man should be drinking inside a football stadium on a non-matchday. Swift pint and away.

Sat in Wimbledon now with a saison. It's bliss compared to that. Great setup here.

The beer or the venue? Shame if the beer, not massively surprised if you're referring to the venue. Their old tap-room had some rough and ready charm to it which I expect the new one is devoid of.

The beer or the venue? Shame if the beer, not massively surprised if you're referring to the venue. Their old tap-room had some rough and ready charm to it which I expect the new one is devoid of.
Just the venue, I wouldn't recommend that to anyone other than on a Wimbledon matchday. Soulless, dark, crap.

Drop Project was very good. Venue and beer. First time I've used a tram in London as well, what a rush. :lol:

Only place I regularly see Tiny Rebel is the Ivy House.
It’s usually on in the dun cow as well it’s just they’ve been doing a tap takeover for their 10th anniversary, 10 limited edition beers on offer

They’ve got a map on their website and it seems the only place in Sunderland doing it is the blue bell.

Aye I was in Blues a few weeks ago and the selection upstairs was not great. Im just picking a new brewery I like the name of every 2 weeks and ordering direct.

All seems to be dying off mate. Plenty of online bottle shops, but my local ones are a bit poor selection wise now.
Our takeaway sales have fallen off a cliff and I know a lot of others are having the same problem. We’re still keeping the same stock levels at the minute but I can see why others aren’t.

Our takeaway sales have fallen off a cliff and I know a lot of others are having the same problem. We’re still keeping the same stock levels at the minute but I can see why others aren’t.
Aye, I get it. I’m just not happy :lol:

Problem is, I impy stash could last the rest of the year without buying anymore I’d guess. I’m golfing on Friday, slurp after, might have one as a night cap when I get in. All day at Summer Street, no room for impys there. Then it’s Kubix, Stone Valley. Plenty of sessions coming up, none lend themselves to 10% beer.

Aye, I get it. I’m just not happy :lol:

Problem is, I impy stash could last the rest of the year without buying anymore I’d guess. I’m golfing on Friday, slurp after, might have one as a night cap when I get in. All day at Summer Street, no room for impys there. Then it’s Kubix, Stone Valley. Plenty of sessions coming up, none lend themselves to 10% beer.
You never want to risk being down to your last impy tho. :lol:

Have you tried Bottle and Books before? Their impy selection used to be ridiculous, haven’t looked for a while but I imagine they’ve still got loads.

Have you tried Bottle and Books before? Their impy selection used to be ridiculous, haven’t looked for a while but I imagine they’ve still got loads.
Got them saved on my phone but haven’t looked for ages. To be honest, it’s got to the point of I wanted an order I’d just either drive to Rehills or order from House Of Trembling Madness. They still stock a huge selection that seems to be up to date.

Actually

149 impys. Craft’s not dead! Horrible website like

Last edited:

Back