Craft Beer

Logon or register to see this image

The quantity is good, the quality not so much. This is my Beer52 delivery after Honest Brew went under. They converted my £30 credit into £30 worth of points that I could use for 50% of the order. £75s worth for £45.

Suppose it means I’ve git plenty of sessionsbles available & loads of Untaped logins.

Anyone else popping into Vaux the morra for the taproom birthday.

@Ambivalent Dave needn't reply, he's probably there now and just kipping on the bar overnight
Was going to, but I’ve somehow ended up doing afternoon tea at Langham Tower instead. Having a weekend off the pen & ink. Sounds like I’ll be slurping at a golf day on Friday & spending the day at Summer Streets next week. Vaux are down there. Make sure to tell them to bring Black Wave along.

Was going to, but I’ve somehow ended up doing afternoon tea at Langham Tower instead. Having a weekend off the pen & ink. Sounds like I’ll be slurping at a golf day on Friday & spending the day at Summer Streets next week. Vaux are down there. Make sure to tell them to bring Black Wave along.

I will. Can't do Summer Streets as at a birthday, gutted. Loved the Daintees back in the day.

I will. Can't do Summer Streets as at a birthday, gutted. Loved the Daintees back in the day.
Looking forward to the Lovely Eggs. Embarrassed to admit I’ve never really paid much attention to the Daintees. Even though this place raves about them/him. Going to go early on, do all the crafty things with the bairns whilst having a few slurps then they’ll get fucked off once the bands get a bit serious. Not really a Smoove fan, but it’ll be decent enough to watch.

Looking forward to the Lovely Eggs. Embarrassed to admit I’ve never really paid much attention to the Daintees. Even though this place raves about them/him. Going to go early on, do all the crafty things with the bairns whilst having a few slurps then they’ll get fucked off once the bands get a bit serious. Not really a Smoove fan, but it’ll be decent enough to watch.

Not sure how well the Daintees music has aged but Martin is a good storyteller.

Anyone else rate these?

The yanks seem to make canny bottled beers. Some of their ales seem more like craft lagers or a hybrid between ale and lager.

Anyone else rate these?

The yanks seem to make canny bottled beers. Some of their ales seem more like craft lagers or a hybrid between ale and lager.

Anchor Porter is very very good

Triple Trop cans in the Ivy House, anyone tried?
Logon or register to see this image

The quantity is good, the quality not so much. This is my Beer52 delivery after Honest Brew went under. They converted my £30 credit into £30 worth of points that I could use for 50% of the order. £75s worth for £45.

Suppose it means I’ve git plenty of sessionsbles available & loads of Untaped logins.
Beer52 isn't very good imo, at least their subscription boxes aren't anyway.

Last edited:
Triple Trop cans in the Ivy House, anyone tried?

Beer52 isn't very good imo, at least their subscription boxes aren't anyway.
Nah, they’re shite mate. There’s not one of these cans I’d have bought if I had full choice, but, I bedrudge losing my £30. These are decent fridge fillers though.

Honest Brew wasn’t an amazing choice, but I’d always get 4/5 impys within the selection.

The dream is, when I win the £170m tonight, go onto House of Trembling Madness website & stick one of every stout in the basket. I’d have to import my stouts to my holiday home in Majorca.

Back