Craft Beer

:lol:

Enjoy lads. It's an unbelievable offer like, you don't normally get that sort of discount from any top level brewery. BBNo an exception.

What tins did you get @Augustus Winthrop?
Mostly IPA's, one each of the lagers, one sour and one porter.
I tend to leave the stouts-as much as I like them for the winter months.

Thanks again for the heads up, I will raise a glass in your honour when they arrive! 👍

Popped into Vauxies to pick up some cans for next Friday in Trafalgar sq.

Necked the lot last night.

Will be back later :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I’ll just raid a off licence near by & get on the Guinness or Murphys. As much as I’d love to take a few 1899s & Black Waves down I can’t be arsed lugging them about & I’ve got the bairn so I’ll have to be semi sensible

Hitting London middayish on Friday. Was planning another sweep along Bermondsey on the way up to Trafalgar Sq looking online most of them not open till 5, so will probably have a look somewhere else. I’m staying Harrow way on cos I’m driving it this time, so anywhere recommendations North London @James? Kentish Town?

Hitting London middayish on Friday. Was planning another sweep along Bermondsey on the way up to Trafalgar Sq looking online most of them not open till 5, so will probably have a look somewhere else. I’m staying Harrow way on cos I’m driving it this time, so anywhere recommendations North London @James? Kentish Town?
Not a bad should. Southampton Arms, Pineapple, Grafton and Camden Town Brewery.

Harrow is a craft beer desert so definitely not there. :lol:

Kentish Town is a good bet for the places mentioned by @Hammer above. Southampton Arms has one of the best cask and keg lineups going, and they keep it in immaculate condition. Caps and Taps about 5 mins from there is topper as well.

The other alternative is to hit up some good pubs in central London. Get the train into Marylebone from Harrow on the Hill and work down towards Covent Garden, starting at Mercato Mayfair for some drinks and craft beer (German Kraft). You're spoiled for choice really, I wish I had the day off to copy you!

Touched upon this on another thread, and thanks @James for the info. If Kensington/Earls Court doesn't offer much where is near enough that the wife won't be fuming with me disappearing for a few hours once the little ones are asleep.

Haven't explored much today tbf pub wise, been busy. Found a pub that had a couple of Tiny Rebels on, which sufficed. Going to wander out for an hour later for a nosey.
Popped into Vauxies to pick up some cans for next Friday in Trafalgar sq.

Necked the lot last night.

Will be back later :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Touched upon this on another thread, and thanks @James for the info. If Kensington/Earls Court doesn't offer much where is near enough that the wife won't be fuming with me disappearing for a few hours once the little ones are asleep.

Haven't explored much today tbf pub wise, been busy. Found a pub that had a couple of Tiny Rebels on, which sufficed. Going to wander out for an hour later for a nosey.

Hansom Cab at Earls Court is decent. Not a great area in general though.

Harrow is a craft beer desert so definitely not there. :lol:

Kentish Town is a good bet for the places mentioned by @Hammer above. Southampton Arms has one of the best cask and keg lineups going, and they keep it in immaculate condition. Caps and Taps about 5 mins from there is topper as well.

The other alternative is to hit up some good pubs in central London. Get the train into Marylebone from Harrow on the Hill and work down towards Covent Garden, starting at Mercato Mayfair for some drinks and craft beer (German Kraft). You're spoiled for choice really, I wish I had the day off to copy you!
Harrow is pretty much an everything desert 😂 used the premier inn for a good few years when my job was more road based though, so made sense for the Wembley trip. Also cheap as chips after the last weekend millionaire trip to London 😂

Will probably head to Kentish Town. And not too far from Trafalgar sq.

Back