Craft Beer

The new North x Alpha Delta DIPA in Tesco is very nice. Didn't taste an 8%er but by the time I'd finished it I knew I'd had something with a kick. Quite sweet and went down far too easily.
Might give that a go. Alpha Delta seems to have a good reputation, but don’t think I’ve ever tried one of their beers.

Might be getting me hands on a couple of the Tiny Rebel’s Stay Out today. 18% straight forward stout. Haven’t heard one review saying it’s not class yet.

Might give that a go. Alpha Delta seems to have a good reputation, but don’t think I’ve ever tried one of their beers.

Might be getting me hands on a couple of the Tiny Rebel’s Stay Out today. 18% straight forward stout. Haven’t heard one review saying it’s not class yet.

When I saw they were releasing an 18% ome I thought of you :lol:

Just got a fresh haul from Tesco as they have changed their stock so that's always good. I think the pick of the bunch will be SALT Denim HDHC IPA
They're doing 20% off certain cans on their website tomorrow. Worth a look if you're keen.
Sirens 2021 Project Barista Stouts are out this week I think. Anyone getting involved?
Cheers man... £100 later haha, fuck me.

Last edited:
Crafty Baa in Keswick has a class choice of craft stuff if anyone’s heading there.

What’s the Vaux taproom been like on match days? Fancied going through tomorrow for the first time but will sack it off if it gets heaving.

If anybody is tempted to buy the Vocation Banana thing from Tesco… DON’T!!!!! It’s f***ing rank. I bought two, despite the reviews. I’m battling through the first one, don’t know if I’ll make it. I’ll give the second one to someone I hate

Logon or register to see this image
Busy week in the office.

So play brew co taproom.
Logon or register to see this image
Have you booked into the dentist for next week? :lol:

I’m sipping an 8 wired iStout that I’ve had for a few years that I’m sure was a few years old when I bought it. A sipper but bloody lovely.
Got me two cans of Stay Out from Blues & got mesel a litre of Titanic Chocolate & Vanilla Stout. Drinking that now, very pleasant.
I had a can of stay out in Cardiff last week and I liked it, hides it’s strength really well…nowt spectacular but decent.

Cardiff is crap for beer, even the decent places (BrewDog, Head of Steam, Tiny Rebel) were bang average and it was the same last time I went. Atmosphere in Tiny Rebel was good mind.

Last edited:

Back