Craft Beer

Just been to 1 More Than Two Brew. Not done a lot of these types of places, enjoyed it, but nee stout on tap. Had a Brown Ale which was poor, then a S43 Baltic Porter evict sort of defeats the object.

Anyhow, bought all the stouts & porters in the fridge.
Full week back in the office. So I’ve finally finally got to play brew taproom. It’s your typical industrial estate tap place, but fuck me the beers are good man. The NEIPA is remarkable.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

If that’s the birthday cake stout i had in Blues last week it’s very good.

Just been to 1 More Than Two Brew. Not done a lot of these types of places, enjoyed it, but nee stout on tap. Had a Brown Ale which was poor, then a S43 Baltic Porter evict sort of defeats the object.

Anyhow, bought all the stouts & porters in the fridge.

If that’s the birthday cake stout i had in Blues last week it’s very good.

Can't get my mates to go to Vaux never mind anywhere else 🤣

Can't get my mates to go to Vaux never mind anywhere else 🤣
These were work manoeuvres :lol: One lad was driving & we had a 90min stipulation. I could have sat there all night.
These were work manoeuvres :lol: One lad was driving & we had a 90min stipulation. I could have sat there all night.
Checked in 100 beers on Untappd :cool:

A fraction of some of you no doubt.

95% will be stouts

Last edited:
Opened my first Cloudwater My Continuous Improvement. Never had a beer so chocolatey. Stinks of chocolate, tastes like a alcoholic hot chocolate left to cool. It’s canny like.

Went to port Bierhouse today & bought 5 Brew York stouts. They’ve been knocking new ones out lately. Got three I don’t think I’ve tried before.

Camping in a few weeks, bought 20 of the Northern Monk Northern Star from Tesco cos they’ve got 4 for £6 back on. Tremendous session drink. I’ll take a few bigguns with me as well to get me started. It’s all families, so not a drinking weekend, but I’m much more fun on the play park once I’ve had a couple of impy stouts.

Fuck me I’m rough today!
Meet your marra.

Feel like I’ve been f***ing run over. Ended up in the Cluny after FCBC. Was only going for a couple and ended up getting a taxi back in the early hours
Had me Cloudwater, 3 Guinness at the restaurant, then home. Just finished in the gym, about to hit the soft play then swimming at 12:30pm. Feel f***ing great me :cool:

Drinking’s for losers! I am looking forward to going for a few pints with me dad on Friday for the match like.

Back