Craft Beer

Haven't had a big stout in ages. Thinking of late in the garden finisher.
Omnipollo x Buxton Coward 11% or Stigbergets gouge away at a ridiculous 14.5%.

Met someone in Blues, spent £30 on 4 drinks. The Valult City White Chocolate Stout wasn’t owt or nowt.

The birthday cake stuff I had on tap in there was class

Imagine if someone had said you'd be doing that 18 months ago :lol: :lol: , I'm calling in tomorrow hopefully.

I've got the 4 Vault City birthday ones to go at in the house already, unusually all 4 appealed though not convinced white chocolate is a good thing in a stout, too subtle, and I say that as a massive lover of all white chocolate

Today’s supping consists of

Brewdog Lost Lager (suppose I’ve got to drink them sometime, I got 24 in that offer)
Northern Monk Northern Star (back on 4 440ml for £6 in Tesco)

Then I’ve got a couple of random bottles

Fullers Black Cab Stout
World Top Marmalade Porter
Hatherwood Dark Ale

Also got a Overtone Dusty Miller Imperial Stout & Tiny Rebel Dooms Night Imperial Stout, but I doubt I’ll bother with them beasts today.

Brewdog Lost Lager (suppose I’ve got to drink them sometime, I got 24 in that offer)

Fullers Black Cab Stout
Hatherwood Dark Ale

Also got a Overtone Dusty Miller Imperial Stout & Tiny Rebel Dooms Night Imperial Stout, but I doubt I’ll bother with them beasts today.
I love Dusty Miller, proper stout that.
Aiming to finish off the keg of GlassHouse munari this weekend, having a gathering next week and got a keg of Full Circle Repeater and a Kernel Sour Cherry saison to go on so need to get rid of what’s on now. Got a couple of half casks as well, think I may have gotten carried away! :lol:

Fullers Black Cab Stout
Hatherwood Dark Ale

Off to a family bbq this afty so have bought lost lager packs for 7 quid a hoy at asda. Fucked if I'm taking good gear

Full week back in the office. So I’ve finally finally got to play brew taproom. It’s your typical industrial estate tap place, but fuck me the beers are good man. The NEIPA is remarkable.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

That looks superb.

As much chance of me going to the moon as going to a teesside industrial estate for a session. If its not Sunderland or Newcastle City Centre it's very unlikely for me :lol:

They’ve got a FCBC takeover coming up. Will have a dodge up then.

Some canny new places to try too this weekend. Wobbly Duck opened up in old Eldon sq, and Alpha Delta have opened a place next to Beer Street in Newcastle. Good job I’ve been off it all week

Newcastle next weekend hopefully, though if the weather is good it may be Ouseburn. Thought you'd have been in the Wobbly Duck, sure I saw a FCBC takeover this weekend

Back