Craft Beer

Cask Black Wave is what caught my eye as well, hoping that stays on for a couple of weeks!

I've fully gotten into cask since the pubs opened. Had a pint of Harvey's Sussex Best on Saturday and it was probably the best pint I've had this year, it was brilliantly kept. Had another pint of it in the next pub and it was shite. :lol: Was gutted.
Funny you say that, I had a few beers out on Saturday (Deya, Verdant etc.) and the one I enjoyed most was Marble’s cask ‘Pint’ at their beer house in Chorlton, hadn’t drank it for ages.

well well well. James Watt is a prick. Who'd have thought it?
And here’s the open letter.

Can we not have a canny thread tainted with corporate internet gossip
I’ve hardly ever posted about beer on here like :lol: :rolleyes:
Almasty sherblato dipa is up there with full circle dooper. Which will now be my go to as heard they have stopped making it?
Dooper was a one off for their hundredth brew. I haven’t tried sherblato. Going off their past efforts it’ll be class like

Last edited:
No idea on Dooper. Almasty Pineapple Express was superb. I've got a Sherblato in the cupboard, one of the main ones I'm looking forward to out of my latest haul.
I’ve hardly ever posted about beer on here like :lol: :rolleyes:

Dooper was a one off for their hundredth brew. I haven’t tried sherblato. Going off their past efforts it’ll be class like
Sure you will both enjoy it. Best almasty can yet for me.

Back