Craft Beer

Full Circles lastest two collab are superb.

Black forest gateau stout. 10%.
TIPA. 9.5%

The latter just shades it for me.
I’m booked in for inside the taproom at 8 tonight. :cool:

about to start the afternoon proper session. First all dayer in over a year :eek::lol:

looking forward to the TIPA. It’s with Alpha Delta init. Probably just a half by the time I get to 8 like

Last edited:

about to start the afternoon proper session. First all dayer in over a year :eek::lol:

looking forward to the TIPA. It’s with Alpha Delta init. Probably just a half by the time I get to 8 like

The strong stuff buckles me on an all dayer mind, even if they are just halfs the effect is too much, session stuff only for me if I'm out early.

Did a belching beaver peanut butter milk stout and a vaux brown ale watching the match the other night. Really enjoyed both.
Might pop up to the hopknocker later and pick up some year of no light. Having an easy one this weekend though

Did a belching beaver peanut butter milk stout and a vaux brown ale watching the match the other night. Really enjoyed both.
Might pop up to the hopknocker later and pick up some year of no light. Having an easy one this weekend though
Enjoyed my Year of No Light on Saturday.

I’m drinking tomorrow. Before & after the match in the house. I’ll keep you all updated :cool:

Enjoyed my Year of No Light on Saturday.

I’m drinking tomorrow. Before & after the match in the house. I’ll keep you all updated :cool:
Aye I might just have one or two watching the match tomorrow. Got a marathon next weekend so trying to be good

Aye it is. Its very good. I presume the stout wont have had much actual input from the Town Mouse. Great place that though, need to get back through now it's been refurbished.

Had a look up hop knocker and got a couple year of no light, a north brewing chocolate milk stout, hammerton crunch peanut milk stout and an amundsen/northern monk blueberry and coconut milkshake ipa

First try of Brew York S’more Tonkoko. Haven’t had a Tonkoko for a while, but didn’t taste any different. I’m going to have to have a standard Tonkoko now to see.

First try of Brew York S’more Tonkoko. Haven’t had a Tonkoko for a while, but didn’t taste any different. I’m going to have to have a standard Tonkoko now to see.
Ignore that. It’s definitely sweeter now I’ve got a Tonkoko by it’s side.

Tonkoko isn’t as good as I remembered. Especially my first pint in draft in Tilleys. Maybe it’s like smack. You’re always chasing that first taste.

Back