Craft Beer

Women, know your limits!

f***ing hanging now like. Tried to prove a point by getting up with the bairns at 6 :neutral: :cry:
:lol: some of the Sunday mornings I put in at Peterlee leisure centre back when the bairn was little and learning to swim.

our lass would have had a small glass of wine watching the telly, and I'd be smashing beers like a sailor on shore leave on the Saturday.

Sitting watching the bairn in the minging sweaty hot stinky spectator area. Hanging out thinking I was going to die. :lol:

Had a jakehead and onto a looper now. First time trying looper. Looper is excellent
It's a cracking beer, it's another level fresh on keg at the brewery. My favourite FCBC is Pure Phase. It's my avatar.

Just been and had a pint in their been garden. Apparently they're about to release another core beer that is essentially Pure Phase 😳 so keep your eyes open for that.

Finishing graft early tomorrow. Planning on hitting the Isis up for an inside pint :lol:

Got round to having that banana stout from pressure drop. Too strong for me @ 10% it’s the liquorice flavour of the strong stouts I can’t get away with

Got round to having that banana stout from pressure drop. Too strong for me @ 10% it’s the liquorice flavour of the strong stouts I can’t get away with
The good ones hide the abv well. You’ll keep hearing the phrase “dangerously drinkable”.
I struggle with banana flavour tbh. I can't get away with Wheat Beers because of the banana esters.
Loved the Vocation Banoffee one. Had another banana based one a few weeks ago & it was pretty shit. Tasted very synthetic

Had a jakehead and onto a looper now. First time trying looper. Looper is excellent
Yup, it's tremendous. Most times I'm buying a few different beers I will get a few Loopers as well. Superb for the price.
Think it's probably as much to do with the added flavours marra.
The good ones hide the abv well. You’ll keep hearing the phrase “dangerously drinkable”.

Loved the Vocation Banoffee one. Had another banana based one a few weeks ago & it was pretty shit. Tasted very synthetic
Yup. I've still got a couple of each of Wander Beyonds orange imperial and caramel pastry. 12% and 12. 5% and they both fly down.

Last edited:
A lager is a lager , they are all poor in my view and only ever drink them say abroad in the sun when have no other choice , point was they are all as bad as each other so don’t get why Brewdog think they can get lost lager to compete with all the other established ones.

On another note I will never understand why some of the best craft breweries around seem to have some sort of daft idea that they are able to make a nice lager , it just never works and it’s because it’s lager.

There’s lots of fantastic craft lagers, and German lager is some of the best beer available.

FCBC new drops today.

rotator - which I’m reliably informed is actually Pure Phase. DDh pale

Good company - TIPA collab with alpha delta. Not a session one like. Will swerve it on friday

mighty squeaker - the Black Forest stout thing

:cool:
@Longy special edition Squeaker from FCBC & Town mouse here

Just bought a few :cool:

Last edited:

Back