Craft Beer

Shout up if you find out the rebrew is done. Want to see how different it is. Don’t want to risk buying an old batch at the same time!
You'll know marra as it'll be obvious with the branding etc. It'll not just be left as almost a secret going under the radar. Bit like how you get beers that state 'extra cold' or whatever as a minimum.

Vaux tap scheduled to open by end of the Month. Going to have 2 casks on and a Tap wall serving 10 crafts directly from the cold store
It'll be a brilliant addition to the city. I see George Clarke has invested in them now too and has been giving them some promo this week.

Looking forward to visiting once I'm home in June.

That S43 Auld Lang Zealand is a cracking beer, very happy to have been influenced from people on here for that one!

It's up there with Almasty Pineapple Express as one of the best IPA's/DIPA's I've had this year.
Gotya, so you reckon a slightly different can. I’ve got one original left, I’ll keep it & do. a taste test against the original

Dunno if they'll change the design, it's not a big change, just fine tuning as they find their feet I guess. I've got one left I decided to keep to try side by side as well.

Haven't bothered with Alter Ego yet, not a lager fan. Might try one when the tap room opens.

Last edited:
It's up there with Almasty Pineapple Express as one of the best IPA's/DIPA's I've had this year.
As much as I like that I think the S43 is a fair bit better. For me it's more comparable with the likes of Dank Money and Dooper.
It'll be a brilliant addition to the city. I see George Clarke has invested in them now too and has been giving them some promo this week.

Looking forward to visiting once I'm home in June.
Yup, mentioned the other day he was posting on their Instagram praising their van thing.

Last edited:
Bloody love an overpriced overstrength IPA
Probably the best drink I have ever had that one.
They had the Cloudwater Continuous Improvement in the other day. I didn’t buy it cos I’d already picked up my share & it was a tenner, but regretting it now. I know it’s not session like.
Is that these?

Last edited:
Bloody love an overpriced overstrength IPA

Is that these?

Nah, the one I mentioned is a stout

Back