Craft Beer

Popped into Dalton Park Morribobs on the way home from work tonight & they had a load of Wilde Childe Explicit Emphasis on the trolley ready to be stacked. Asked the fella how much they were & he said £1.35. He’d found them in the back, but they had no place on the shelf anymore. Bought the lot.

Omnipollo Mudcake was there, but sold out. Lervig Konrads Stout, but sold out. Wilde Childe Brownie Huntress, but sold out (gave that’un 4/5 on Untappd).

Did manage to get a North Brewing Co Full Fathom 5 Coffee Porter & a Norse Star II.

Anybody been to Seaburn, is it the same line up?
Didn't realise they were updating their offerings, seems like they're all doing it at the same time. Let me know about Seaburn if you call in before me.

Wandered down Faustos and got a few Looper and Kindred from FC. Got a couple of pales and pink slice offerings from NP as well. The latter isn't anything flash, but can imagine it being nice to refresh with on a Summers day.

Last edited:
I went down Seaburn on Monday as they were selling off Norse Star & Explicit Emphasis. All gone. Dalton Park seemed to have a much bigger stout range than Seaburn, hopefully Seaburn have added more.

Wouldn't have bought either of those again but will look out for any new ones, especially the coffee porter.

Back